Oct 2, 2011

Mumbling psycho

Hospitals are good places to people watch. You get a large variety of people there being treated and people there waiting for them.  People are passed out on couches, preparing for exams while waiting for friends to get fixed up, and fellows holding towels tightly against their bloody sliced fingers.  You can also tell who is a regular patient in the ER.

But why the Hell does this waiting room lack magazines?! And where are all the hot doctors?! Grey's Anatomy, among other shows, has taught me that there are always doctors oozing sex on duty and storage closets are always open and available for action. I can assure you this is a myth. And why aren't the couches regulation length? Even a shorty can't lay down on these. Who organizes the furniture here anyways? You don't put all the couches together in a powwow and only have chairs in the rest of the room. Or hide the vending machines behind the only wall in the room.

I need to get out of here. I'm not sleeping here. 3 hours and I'm out. Out of my freaking mind.

"If only I could find a job that pays me to sleep."

No comments:

Post a Comment