Oct 31, 2011

I pee in peace

I understand that it's different for men and women when they go to the bathroom. First, the ladies' room has awesome couches. We have little lounges in our bathrooms. Well not all of them, but any decent ones have a room with lots of mirrors and couches. This is why we go to the bathroom together. We can relax away from the other people on a comfy la-z-boy. We also go in pairs and can make friends in the bathroom. Girls can get talking with each other in the bathroom and it isn't weird.
      From what I understand about boys, it's all business. Go in alone, take care of what you need, ignore everyone else, and get out. Just imagine being at the urinal and the guy next to you leaves over and goes "Dude I love your shirt. Where did you get it?" Haha yeah. Fucking weirdo.


But I KNOW that everyone feels the same way about this. No one wants someone to choose the stall next to them once you've already claimed yours. When there is only 2 stalls, you just suck it up. But when there are at least 3 stalls, it's annoying for this person to choose the middle stall or one too close to you.  I walked into a bathroom on campus the other day that had 7 stalls in it. The bathroom was empty but there was a girl who was walking in behind me (I held the door open behind me. I'm still courteous). Knowing all this, I chose a stall that was on the end. This dumb bitch chose the stall right next to me. Really? Really? Dumb slut. So I was like "Well, this is annoying. Crimeney." SHE HAD THE WHOLE REST OF THE BATHROOM TO CHOOSE FROM. Get away go to the other side. Geez. And then she was digging around in her backpack or something the whole time. So I got the Hell out of there. I ain't dealing with her trying to find a tampon.

Really. It's just politeness to get the Hell away from me. I just want to piss in peace.

"I wish I could channel all my sexual energies into sex."

No comments:

Post a Comment