Sep 16, 2012

Getting drunk at 7 am

So here at school we have this great tradition of getting belligerently hammered off our asses at 7 am before home football games. It is one of the best things about this school. I mean year we're all smart and shit like that, but us bitches know how to through it down. Let me explain...

I am not quite sure who or how this tradition started. It is called Breakfast Club. All of the campus bars open at 7 am to welcome all those of age to come and get drunk before tailgating. Or instead of tailgating. You may say, well that's pretty cool but nothing awesome. Sir, you are incorrect. I haven't gotten to the best part yet. Each morning you go to get wasted at 7 am, you dress up. For example, this weekend I was an 80's jazzerciser (See below).

Clearly not a professional costume. And most aren't. This is not like the costume you find out and about on Halloween. At least for the ladies. Men tend to dress up in the same garb regardless of what the occasion is. Unless you find one who is uber creative. But for the women who venture out on Halloween in sexy outfits, your costumes are made fun of here. Breakfast Club is not for those trying to look sexy or hot. It is more about creativity and being clever than trying to show off some skin. I mean if your clever costume just happens to show skin then there is still approval. But if you are trying to be a sexy cop, then save it for the bedroom. Costumes I saw Saturday morning include: cereal characters, the workaholics cast, mail order brides (in bubblewrap), the Rugrats, s'mores, little bo peep and her sheep.

I'm looking forward to the next home game so I have an excuse to wake up at 5:30 am to finish putting my costume together. Also, if you have great costume ideas let me know. I have a list going. It's lengthy and I'm excited (that's what she said).







No comments:

Post a Comment