Sep 20, 2012

About Me


I find it hard to describe yourself. How you view yourself is much different that other perceive you. At least in my opinion. So here I go:

I am currently attending school for my bachelor in Biology. I'm a down to earth Midwestern girl just trying to figure out everything as life goes on.

 I work hard, play harder, and sleep longer. There is only one life given to each of us (unless we actually do get reincarnated) and I think we should make sure we enjoy it. Of course there are stressful times, but everyone deserves to be happy.

The title of my blog might seem random. And it is. I'm a random person and think people should treasure the unique and random moments in life. First off, I actually really do enjoy sea jellies. And no, they are not fish and should be referred to as sea jellies not jelly fish. But in life, there are always situations that put us in interesting/unfortunate/complicated predicaments. We get into, what should I say, jams? It's just how we go through life.

No comments:

Post a Comment