Sep 20, 2012

Fun with the roommate

Tonight, I stayed in with one of the roommates. I have classes cancelled tomorrow and my first and only class is at 2:30. So had I considered going out and getting a drink but it just seemed like too much effort and not worth it. So I became the guinea pig.

My roomie loves to do hair and makeup but with my hair having been so short she has been stuck with just doing my face. We forgot to take before and after pictures... next time we will don't worry. But so she came home with lots of new makeup and hair product and decided I was the lucky victim. And after a rough week, a nice little makeover was much needed. So I got the works: face basics, eyes, and lips. And then some va-va-voom hair. It's just a shame that I had nowhere to go after my look was finished and now I have to take it all off to go to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment