Sep 17, 2012

Getting up close and personal with balls.

Yeah that's correct. I have a class this semester titled "Reproductive Physiology." My first exam will cover the testicles and ovaries. I am taking this class because it seemed like it would be awesome and all we would do is talk about sex. But it is the much more detailed mechanisms involved in procreation of the species. The professor is absolutely hilarious. He is a sexy motherfucker fat Hispanic. He cracks sexual jokes every day and then laughs at them for 5 minutes.

For example, the author of my textbook is Johnson. As he told us the first day of class he let out a little giggle and mutter "Johnson..." The lecture following testicular function he asked us for a "recap in a nutshell" and laughed. Nuts. He has accidentally shouted douche in class. That one was a doosy. He had to sit down for a solid 3 minutes before he could continue the lecture. But that's not all. He calls the female reproductive system "the happy place." I mean I know it makes a lot of men happy to interact with it...

Some of my favorite things he does though is when he puts all 7 guys enrolled in the class on the spot regarding female anatomy. He asked them if they thought a woman could feel herself begin to ovulate with the explosion of an egg from her ovary. Not a single guy answered. I assume they feared what all 30 females would do if they responded incorrectly. My professor has also already assured us he will describe the great importance of knowledge involving the clitoris in sexual intercourse. I know those boys will take lengthy notes then...


No comments:

Post a Comment