Oct 2, 2012

My favorite underrated movie

This is such an easy decision. I even went and saw the movie in the theater with my dad. Sure the theater was pretty empty but I laughed my ass off with good ol' pops there next to me.

I know almost no one has seen or even has heard of the movie Paul and I don't understand why. It is one of my all-time favorite movies. It has an all star cast ranging from Seth Rogen to Kristen Wiig, from Simon Pegg to Jane Lynch. There is even some Jason Bateman and Bill Hader action. And that's not even all of the big names in the movie.



It is an awesome movie for anyone who considers themself a nerd or into classic syfy movies and references. I mean come on! The story line of the movie is about 2 guys going to comic con find an alien on their road trip across the American southwest visiting UFO hot spots. Almost every scene involves some reference to a popular science fiction character or show. So naturally I fucking love it.

If you are looking for an awesome and totally underrated movie, you NEED to check out Paul. It's on HBO right now and I'm sure you can get it at any sort of rental place like Redbox or Netflix.

DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment