Jan 13, 2012

My seat.

It's been a while since I've posted anything. Mostly, over the last month, I have just been sitting around on my lazy ass watching movies and have not really had anything happen in my life. At least anything worth blogging or ranting about. But then again, half this shit I write isn't worthy of being written I just do it anyways.

So this is something that has always pissed me off. All lecture halls are tiered so that the great mass of fresh mind ready for molding can view the heavily accented professor in the front of the room. Well guess what bitch. If I have been sitting in my seat for a good 5 minutes before you walk in, I still don't want you to sit in front of me. Who cares if I can still see. My fucking foot is using that damn chair as a foot rest. Very clearly I'm doing this. So no, I do not want you to start sitting there and I have to keep my feet on the ground. I like having a foot or two propped up. Plus, my shoes are wet. So I hope you sit in a fucking puddle of nasty water. That is what you get for taking that seat. Especially when, as I look around the room, there are entire rows empty.

BAHAHAHAHA side note. Some guy just slipped down the stairs. He was so close to full on wipe out. And he knew it too. He was so lucky that this is the balcony and he was at the wall there so he couldn't go anywhere else. He even paused after the slip recognizing how close he was to embarrassment in front of... 24 people. Oh I love snowy days.

But still. If there are many seats open just get the Hell away from the ones I'm using. I've got plenty of other friends who agree. If there's availability elsewhere, take it. Or I'll passively bitch about you the whole class just loud enough for you to hear but quiet enough to make it seem like I'm trying to be discrete. So I'll just put my foot up on the seat next to you awkwardly close to your face. Hopefully I'm wearing sandals or flats and my feet are all sweaty and smelly. Yeah, not going to sit in front of me again are you. Yes that is a threatening statement and not a question. Deal with it.


I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to end these now. I want to get a new page-a-day calendar but I've no way to get to a Barnes and Noble. Interwebs ordering maybe. Well, that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment