Feb 25, 2013

Amature Winemaker

I am currently taking a class about viticulture and enology. That is, wine appreciation. It has sparked my interest in my already present love of wine. And I think I would want to try to produce my own bottle of wine some time. I know friends who have brewed their own beer or developed their own moonshine, but none who have attempted to tackle wine.

I know it takes a long time and a lot of effort. I don't think I have the ability currently, but hope that once I have my own place that I can undertake this task. If I should attempt to ferment my own bottle, be sure I will keep updates here. Hopefully they would all be good things and the final product would be bearable.

If anyone has any advice or tips, I would greatly appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment