Feb 1, 2013

Eggy Sandwich



I know I don't do this often, but I was so excited by this creation of mine that I just had to take pictures and post. I definitely bragged about it. I made a delicious sandwich and drooled over it.







These glorious pictures show what a fabulous sandwich it was. It was a sandwich composed of turkey, bacon, an a fried egg all on two pieces of toast. Sure it was a little messy. But what sort of yummy goodness isn't? When the yolk broke and squirmed all over the sandwich and ran onto the plate. When that happened, I just sopped it back up into the sandwich right before a big bite.

I think eggs get type casted. They are thought of to be used in baking or just for breakfast. And I want to experiment more with them to see how to incorporate them into different meals. If you have suggestions, leave a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment