Apr 3, 2012

21.

Wow. Now that's a party. It doesn't matter if you try to pace yourself, you're screwed no matter what.
I hit up the bars for my 21st birthday. There was a pretty large crowd that went out with me and since the bars weren't that busy, we took up a lot of space. Everyone I knew there wanted to buy me a drink. I wanted to have a good night and be able to remember it all. Everyone else wanted me praying to the porcelain gods. I spaced out the drinks I had as much as I could, but they were just lining up so fast. This is how I started my night:
 It was great. I was looking fresh to death. I had my best friends all with me. Then more and more people started to show up. More and more drinks lined up. We made it to two bars. Then we all dissipated as the bars closed and I went home. It was a rough night. This is how the night ended:

I'm not sure how it has happened that on your 21st birthday you must drink until you drop. I'm not sure I'm thrilled with it. I'm just glad that I have the ability to go wherever I want when I want. Expect some crazy stories for the rest of April. I deem this month: April Apocalypse. We shall see if I survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment