Apr 28, 2012

Distraction #1

So here it begins. This going to be short as I need to return to research. But I just finished 1000 words and deserve a break. And some cake.

I like to be a boy scout. No not like the girls who troll for guys and are trying to get up on that. Like the small children who join a nationwide club. Always prepared. I'm pretty sure that's a motto of theirs. I mean they need to know how to tie like 50 different knots and how to start a fire or cut shit or something. I'm not talking about being prepared for wilderness. I just mean I like being prepared for everyday life.

Like I am stocked up on medicines. You never know when you need NyQuil or decongestants or melatonin or Tylenol. I like to be prepared for things. But I was not aware I was down to 3 Kleenex. ONLY 3! And WHAM! I've been hit with a cold. Talk about awful timing. I need to get so much done and I don't even have anything soft to wipe the snot off my face. Oh and it's crappy weather out and is supposed to rain all day. So do I really want to go walking around in that? No. But do I want to use napkins to blow my nose? No. I usually always have at least 2 boxes of tissues in my room. And the fact that I don't is killing me. Killing. Me.

I suggest this to you: go by more Kleenex. You never know when you're going to get sick. And while you're at it, I would go buy lots of drugs, put them all in one pill bottle, and carry them with you at all times. Being a walking pharmacy gets you a lot of friends. Trust me, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment