Apr 4, 2012

Chronic Bitch Face

Today I'm going to educate you on a condition that affects many women. It isn't life threatening, but it does cause some serious concern. I know this because I am afflicted with it. It is: Chronic Bitch Face (CBF).

I have often been around people, talking and interacting in a completely normal manner, and they accuse me of giving a look. I look judgemental, angry, bored, like I think they're stupid, etc. I'm sorry. I'm really none of those (probably). This is really just how my face looks when it is relaxed and I'm not putting in an effort to contract the muscles. Too bad you think that I'm giving you attitude, it's just CBF. I can't help it. I was born like this and there isn't much I can do about it. One of my best friends is also plagued by CBF. People often think she looks intimidating or pissed. She isn't either. We are just normal people trying to live our normal lives. I know there are more of us out there. We are simply trying to spread the word about CBF so that people will constantly stop glaring at us because they think we are being shitty with them.

THIS IS JUST MY FACE. THIS IS HOW I ALWAYS LOOK. DEAL WITH IT.

This picture should also help to spread light on this matter:

No comments:

Post a Comment