Apr 26, 2012

Seizure dancing.

I wish dancing wasn't so stupid nowadays. Yeah I totally just want to grind my ass up on a dick all night long. That sounds like exactly what I want to do. I need a dance break... QUICK! WHERE CAN I GYRATE MY BODY?!

Okay okay sometimes I'm down for that. But have you ever watched Grease and been like damn, I wish we did that. That had some good moves. A guy and gal dancing together face to face without crotches touching?! What?!?

Yeah I think it's fun. I know basic salsa moves and wish I knew more. It is so much more fun than grinding. If you think your ass rubbing on someone's crotch is sexy, just imagine the heat and passion involved in salsa for a second. You not knowing where the dance will lead you as you follow his moves. Spinning around, twisting and turning, freedom to move and close to each other but not breaking the boundary between each other. Now that's hot.

But what about when you don't have a partner?

The other night I went to the Avicii concert. I would say that I'm kind of a closet club head. I really do like techno. I've been to concerts for techno artists like Groove Coverage and been to a few clubs in my day. I don't often get to let that side of my out. So when I got a free ticket, I was overjoyed. Thank the lord baby Jesus I was only with 1 other person I knew there. Because I promise you, I looked like a freak.

The concert was not in an auditorium or place with open floor space. There were seats everywhere. Assigned seats, but if you're just two attractive girls moving your body people will pretty much just let you go wherever you want. So we got about 10 rows closer than our tickets. But what I was saying was that there were seats preventing much physical interaction between human beings. And trust me, I needed the space.
               I am dead sure the Koreans next to me and frat boys behind me thought I was having seizures the entire night. When I can feel music in my body, you know, when the bass comes through the speakers and travels into your skin and around your body into your heart, I die. Almost. And boy oh boy, when that bass drops, I cannot be held responsible for the movement my body makes. My body was shaking and my hips were rocking. My arms were pounding and flying around. I had goosebumps. I could've just been at the concert by myself and rocked out like I did and not have cared at all. I got to let loose in a way very few people have actually seen. Because I look like I'm having some sort of attack and my body is breaking.

Not really sure how this all connects. Definitely don't care. But next time you see some tall bitch having a standing seizure, rest assured that she is actually dancing. And it's probably me.

No comments:

Post a Comment