Feb 23, 2012

Nice ass ;)

So sue me. I look at peoples' butts. It's just interested to see the different shapes and how they move. It's not like a sexual thing, just observation-like. First thing, peoples' asses bounce SOOOO much. But I digress. This is not what I wanted to say.
Today is Ash Wednesdays. So I was a good Catholic and went to mass this morning. Church is one of the best places to observed butts. People just standing in rows in front of you and all.So naturally I was looking at the butts in the room in front of me. Remember I said it didn't have anything to do with it being a turn on. Because I was looking at this family sitting in front of us. Like a mom and dad, who had plenty of miles already, and their daughter. The butt is the first place to look in analyzing pants. Because I don't understand how people buy pants that don't fit them in the slightest.

I hate buying pants despite my complete and utterly ridiculous love for denim. The manufacturers have molds for body types and assume that you fit some sort of equation where your hips and leg length are proportionally related. But some of us don't necessarily fit into that. I have a small waist and small hips but ridiculously long legs. Finding jeans that fit me well, not just decently and they are on sale so I might as well, is difficult. Even going back to the same store after a year when styles change doesn't necessarily mean I will find the same fit as I did the year before. But still, I don't give up. If I'm going to put something on my body, it better fit and make me look good.

There are 2 very important things to check to make sure they fit well and don't annoy the shit out of me and the rest of the world. First is length. I understand that there are some styles in for girls that are cut at the ankle or a little above. I get that. When the rest of the pant fits, it's okay to sacrifice a little length. But they should never look like this:



How difficult is it to find a brand that does short and long lengths on their pants? It has become a regular thing now for jeans. I mean I have been buying long pants for a long time. It doesn't cost more or anything. So just look for more than a few seconds at pants. Or actually go buy them yourself and try them on before you buy them instead of your mom buying everything you wear.

The other thing is a good fit in the ass. Which is what I started talking about with this post. When you're walking past people, people check out dat ass. And no one wants a floppy butt. Even if you don't have a big round butt and have a flat ass instead you can still find jeans that fit you well and make what you have look good.  Just put on the pants, turn and look in the mirror and look at your booty. If it looks pinch-able then you're in the clear. If a pinch just grabs a lot of cloth, look for a different pair. It is really that simple. And I understand this is not as helpful to guys because they have different styled pants then girls. But it is still good to have these qualities in pants. I love a guy in a good pair of jeans. When they have a pair of pants that are long enough and show off a good ass, Mmmmmmm.

So yeah. Learn to buy and put on pants that make you look yummy. Not like an idiot who hasn't bought new pants since you were prepubescent.

No comments:

Post a Comment