Sep 9, 2011

Birthday Suit

This weekend should be interesting. I have no real expectations about what is going to happen or where I'll end up. Especially because I shall be the only roommate here this weekend.

What that really means is that I don't need to put on clothes!!!!!! 


I don't especially like wearing clothes. They are constrictive and expensive. Yes I do enjoy, on occasion, getting all dressed up and fancy but that's usually to go out. Clothes are nice for when you are out in public but mostly because they will keep you warm or dry or 'cause no one wants to see your nipples. Well I mean sometimes it's okay to go bra-less or commando but you gotta be discrete about it. Bet ya'll don't notice when I'm not wearing a bra. But staying in your own apartment? Woah oh oh. Totally different story.

I usually don't get dressed for a while after I shower.  Everything is just so much more comfortable in the nude.  That's why everyone likes to go skinny dipping and such. But not everyone likes streaking because then bodies are visible and not everyone likes their body but I think everyone should love their body (but I still like skinny dipping over streaking too). But anyways, it's just better to be without clothes. I tend to walk around the apartment in just undergarments.  My roommates can attest to this. So can their friends.  There isn't anything wrong with just wearing a bra and underwear around my living space. It's like I'm wearing a bikini. So get over it.  I highly recommend that everyone starts wearing less in their place of living.  Not just in your bedroom, but everywhere. Well maybe not when there are a lot of people around or like your brother or friends' mom. That can end in an awkward situation.

But if you aren't comfortable enough to walk around in bare minimum apparel, at least do it when you sleep. Go skinny dipping in a sea of blankets. Get wrapped up under the covers.

What I'm trying to say, is that we were born without fabric covering our bodies and going au naturale is fucking awesome. And I plan on being like this for the majority of this weekend. But don't get creepy like the random people who sit on the wall outside my window. I just really hope that can't see through my blinds.

Basically what I'm trying to say is, get naked.

"I'm still looking for a man who excites me as much as a baked potato."

No comments:

Post a Comment