Sep 6, 2011

WARNING: explicit

So.

Here we are. The start of it all. My blogging virginity has now been taken. By you (since you are reading this?) or more awkwardly, by me (since I wrote this?) or by the website (for providing this?)? Too much thought into this now leaves me feeling exposed and used. Eh.

As this being my first post, I feel I should explain why I'm starting this.
         Quickie: Stole other friends' ideas.
         Long answer: I've been thinking about it for a while. There are weird little events that occur in my life that I feel others can relate to or at least be entertained by them. But there never seems to be a good place or time to suddenly break out a random story. And I'm sooo good at telling stories (sarcasm). So now I have a place to reveal the peculiar happenings and thoughts that make up my life.

I would like to warn you that this will most likely be the only post refraining from cursing. If you have a problem with inappropriate language then this is not the blog for you. I will attempt to keep it civil and under control, but I make no promises.

And you may be wondering where this title has come from. Sea Jellies and Jam? It's really just out of the blue. (Get it?! Like the ocean. Blue, ocean, sea jellies...) Well figure it out for yourself. I'm not that easy.

Not sure how to end these. But I really like my page-a-day calendar called "The Daily Bitch" so I think I'll just end with either the current day's humor or another favorite of mine (in case that day's sucks). I also realize this could be offensive or that only other females would appreciate them. If you do not like it, then don't read them. No one has a gun to your head.

"Faking all those orgasms should count for something."

No comments:

Post a Comment