Sep 21, 2011

I like my meat in the morning

Today was a roommate grocery shopping day. As some people know, I don't consistently have a car so when someone decides to make a run to Payless (grocery not shoe store. I know it confused the crap out of me too) then I jump into their car and say leggo.  And because I never know when I might make it back to replenish my supply of delicious morsels, I always stock up. For example, like with

BACON! 

In the past, my mom always suggested that I get the precooked bacon so that I could just heat it up quickly and add it to whatever it is that needs tasty strips of fabulousness. Like breakfast burritos, paninis, cupcakes, burgers, potatoes, bacon, etc. What? Bacon on bacon is the best. Doubt me? Then make it. Learn that I am always right. But really. Also, a perk is that it is way less messy. But recently I had bought some normal uncooked applewood bacon. NOM. So good. I mean once I did cook it obviously. I ain't no dumbass. And even though I haven't finished it, I still went over and checked out the prices of bacon at the store. When I saw the deal for 2 boxes of bacon for $6 it was just a deal I couldn't pass up.  So now I have an incredible amount of one of my absolute favorite meats. Easily top 3. I think.

Which I've been told is odd for a girl. So I really like bacon a lot and love to add it to many foods. I would choose it over veggies or something like that in a heartbeat. Apparently most girls enjoy bacon, but don't start drooling when they think of it nice and crispy and savoring that juicy taste. I don't understand. I'm actually drooling right now. (EWWWW. But like really.)

Maybe I just like bacon the same way I like my men: flavorful with a tough exterior, but weak enough so I can still break them and shape them how I like.

And apparently I take blogging requests?


"I am the exception to every rule."

No comments:

Post a Comment