Sep 7, 2011

Like OMG! Sisters!

I'm SO excited for all the new sister pledges! I can't wait to be best friends for ever and ever and teaching you to dress slutty and whoring out our looks to get free alcohol and never ever need to learn to cook because we pay for a cook! Then we can all live together in a big pretty house where we have different rules placed on us compared to all the boys in the greek system because we have vaginas! YAY!

Clearly, I am not in a sorority. Nor do I have the desire to be in one. I never have. I have plenty of friends in the system and that's great for them. I just could never stand living with so many girls and having to wear dresses and skirts every time I went out. I love my denim way too much (and shaving is a pain).

The reason I write this now is because of all the new pledges running around campus with their new sisters.  Last night, as I rode my bike home from the gym, I ran into several herds of brightly colored and identically dressed females.  All were shouting/singing and making hand motions to which I can only attribute to being their greek letters.  And since recruitment is over, EVERY SORORITY GIRL is back on Facebook. In case we forgot about their presence in the digital world, they are all posting that they are back and putting up new pictures and my news feed is full of all this information.  The large influx of sorority related stuff inundating into my life is just too much for me to handle right now. It makes me want to walk around without make-up and in sweats looking overly nerdy. I feel like many other GDIs can relate at this current time. 

There is more to this mini-rant, but we shall save that for a rainy day (which according to www.thefuckingweather.com could be tomorrow).

I really like spaghetti and meatballs.

"Turns out I'm a social drinker... I just happen to be REALLY social."

No comments:

Post a Comment