Dec 21, 2011

Kids are dumb

Speaking of trains (in the previous post), I was on one today. I was traveling by myself to meet up with some friends in the city. Knowing I was going to be on a train for a while just me, I brought my iPod to keep me company. And holy shit. There were 2 kids on the train that would not. shut. up. The whole ride into the city they were singing the 12 days of Christmas. That's a lot of singing by small beings who cannot sing anyways and they barely knew the words. Then there were even smaller humans on the main level of the train. Crying and screaming. I had to turn my music up so loud just to drown out the horrid noise of children could be eliminated.


The sounds they make can make me cringe. The space is so confined on a train and if you can't keep your thing under control, then put it to sleep during that time. Or give it a muzzle. Just fucking train it to not cry. Give it treats or something when it's quiet.

Same goes for airplanes. Everyone hates it when they find out there is a baby on the plane. Or a small child seated near them. They know then that the trip is going to be less enjoyable than it could be because the creature will be noisy and complaining and overall not silent.

As much as everyone might want to be kind and everything, we all just want to duct tape those stupid shits.

"Never put off until tomorrow what you can get someone else to do today."

No comments:

Post a Comment