Dec 11, 2011

HYPER NERDISM

This is how I feel right now:












I can already tell that I am going to be up for a while still. I have books and material from 3 different classes with me plus my laptop. I went to one review session tonight and it rocked my shit. Good thing that's my first exam. HA. I can't wait to be doing synthesis problems converting benzene to some bizarre form of cocaine. Then physics... it's not really that important right? It's all GNOMES. Those sneaky bastards. <--- They are links. Click them idiot. And anatomy, I can study that on my own time if you know what I mean. I wish I was your Vagus nerve so I could wander all over your body. Mmmm get it.
        So here I am nerding it up. In a fabulous library. By myself. No but really everyone forgets about this one since it normally closes at midnight and now there are very few people here. I COULD DO SO MANY FUN THINGS AND HAVE ADVENTURES! Or study. Are they not the same?!

Also I realized we are reaching the end of 2011. No I don't care to be like "Oh! What a year let me recap!" I'm more like: OH SHIT. I need to get a new page-a-day calendar! The daily bitch is almost over! And I mean the calendar. Not me. Fuck off. So we shall see how I survive and handle this issue. But really, fuck off.

"I think someone spiked my drink last night ... like all 20 of them."

No comments:

Post a Comment