Dec 18, 2011

2 blogs?!?

I haven't posted on here in a while. Thanks a lot finals. Way to rip a hole through my face and suck out my brain. Do you ever drink too much caffeine or something and then your eyes feel all crazy? Like sometimes my eyes feel like they are swelling up and are going to explode out of my eye sockets. I mean I'm pretty sure they won't but still, it's a cause for concern. Now I am home and I am sure that I will be bored of it soon. So expect more posts.

A lot of people who have blogs I like are on Tumblr. So I have made the executive decision that I would make a Tumblr account to make following these people easier. I will post on there occasionally but since it is mostly picture blogging, I will update it less than this one is my guess. Mostly it's just a way for me to link the 2 blogging worlds together. And I will always update that one when I post here in case someone just checks that one for updates. I don't know. Regardless its http://seajelliesandjam.tumblr.com and I know it looks real familiar and that my creativity is lacking but I don't give a damn. There are, however, some interesting people I follow on there that I recommend you follow too. Just go check it out.

I don't really have anything I want to say right now. I'm awfully tired. So when I am rejuvenated I have a few points I want to hit. Like people I physically could assault. God girls piss me off.

"Another day, another opportunity to bitch and moan."

No comments:

Post a Comment