Feb 28, 2012

Library idiots pt 2

In addition to there being the assholes who won't shut up for the rest of the population who are trying to get work done and couldn't care less about your life, there are the jerks who tempt. So here I am sitting in the cafe -- which is closed might I add-- trying to type up a scholarship application and all of a sudden 6 bitches walk it talking quite loud. Let me address why I am in the closed cafe to begin with: it is connected to our most social library. No one goes and gets much work done because everyone around them is chatting each other up on random things not related to studies. And usually in the cafe area, at least at this time of night, it is relatively empty and people are doing real work and not socializing. So here come these bitches. They plow through the doors laughing, not giggling or a small chuckle, a full on fucking laugh and start searching for tables. Now let me tell you, 70% of the tables are open so it's not hard to find one. But they still take forever and I wish they were further away from me. And what do they bring in here? Not books. Not laptops. Pizza. Fucking pizza. 2 large pizzas and possibly a small cheesy bread. WHO THE FUCK DO THEY THINK THEY ARE. Now the whole area is full of the delicious aroma of pizza and the sound of the hideous voices.

Is it literally impossible to find appropriate areas to study? I'm just gonna have to curb stomps these jerks. And trust me I've already sent the "Shut up or I'll puncture your throat" stare. When I give a death stare, it speaks volumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment