Feb 24, 2012

Take care of your shit.

So I have nothing going on. So I might as well write something. And I talked about this earlier with some people but I will do a short thing now.

I don't understand how people don't flush toilets. Especially when they are automatic flush toilets. I do not like it or appreciate it when you do your business but then let it sit there. No one wants to walk into a stall and see your crap exploding in a white bowl. There is no way you can't flush. What... do you like looking at it? Are you some sort of freak like that? Have you no common decency? It's bad even when you just take a piss, because the people who just piss leave it all over the seat. Tonight I walked into a bathroom and 2 of the 3 stalls were full of nasty excrements. THEY WERE AUTOMATIC FLUSH TOILETS. How does this happen? Do you fake out the toilet sensor and then sit back and have terrible diarrhea everywhere? I know you might not want to touch the gross handle, I certainly don't, but you can just use your foot then to flush. Or wave your hand in front of the sensor. OR just not be a pig. Those are you choices. And walking away from your dirty mess is not one of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment