Feb 19, 2012

Chat Roulette FTW

Here is a great story. Most people think it is creepy as fuck but I find it absolutely hilarious. You can judge for yourself.

This story spans 2 years now. It started when me and some friends were hanging out. The 6 of us would be bored and think it was funny to go on chat roulette and have these girls just talking to random guys. We would always look for the random nerds and things. Oh and this was before it was super sketch-- there was only like 1 penis every 8 people instead of 1 out of 3. And again, it's just anatomy. It's still disgusting as Hell that you need to get your kicks by masturbating and flashing random people. Yeah there are legitimate fetishes for that (saving for another blog possibly) and if it happens in the real world it's illegal. So keep that in mind perverts. But still, nothing is quite as disheartening as getting skipped by a guy beating off before you could hit skip. That screams: I think you're ugly and can't jizz looking at you.  Anyways...
          So there was one time that one of the girls was online and met this guy from Turkey. His name was Tugkan and they talked for like an hour. His English was (and still is) awful. But Skype information was exchanged and since then we have all gotten each others' Skype names. The original girl is now my roommate. Not the silly ho, we shall just refer to her as Vi for this. So me and Vi would Skype him and his friend. We would 3 way Skype with his friend in America while Tugkan was in Turkey. So we are Facebook friends with all these people then. Kind of weird, but harmless.

Then he would say how Vi was perfect and his future wife. We just laughed and thought it was flattering and cute. Because he would laugh too. Then he said we should come visit him in Turkey. We were like, um no we don't have money for that. He said he would fly us out to visit. He could pay for our plane tickets and that his friend owns a small hotel we could stay at for really cheap. We checked it out too and it was legit. Unfortunately, we were not stupid enough to fall for that. I mean it was still pretty harmless but we were not about to go get taken in Turkey. Pass. I'm not going into the human trafficking sex slave ring. So we graciously declined his offer to politely kidnap us for a week. Yeah, it's sketchy I know.

He also had his thing for Vi. So he started talking to me without her. Because he was going to get her a gift. He had told Vi he would and she was like oh you don't need to do that. But he got her jewelry. Scratch that. He designed her a necklace. Showed me the design and everything. He was going to mail it to her at school. I figured it wouldn't be terrible to have a school address we wouldn't have in a year so I gave it to him hoping this present would show up. It never did.

Slowly we just stopped talking to each other. Until 2 days ago. I was on Skype and he messaged me. He had important news for me. He is currently in the U.S. He is taking a class in San Francisco. Or maybe it was L.A. He is transferring from one to the other. He also wants me to help teach him how to speak English better. Which I said I could do when we were talking. He is still a nice guy, even gave a shout out to my boyfriend. But Tugkan brought up the gift he had for Vi. Apparently he still has it. I asked why he didn't send it. He didn't really give a good answer (in his terrible broken English) but said now he can give it to her in person.

So now I am wondering if I will be having a literally run in with the Turkish man we met on chat roulette. Should I be afraid? Because I'm not. I'm actually excited if we really get to meet. I just wish he could've brought his dog Tiny with.

No comments:

Post a Comment