Feb 5, 2012

Beer and Football

So it is Super Bowl Sunday. Also known as the day second to Thanksgiving for the greatest consumption of calories in the year. With the amount of carbs from pizza, wings, chips and dip, and (everyones' favorite) beer, this should not be surprising.
Naturally I want to enjoy the foods of the day as much as everyone else, but I will not act like a fool and be stunned that I have a food baby or how lazy I feel after and wonder why all of a sudden I feel fat and have put on a few pounds or something.

There are so many people in the gym working out since they made resolutions to work out more. And then there are the Spring Break people there trying to get a sexy body to show off on some beach somewhere. So when you chow down today don't be surprised that you have to work out more to get back to where you were last week. If you are really that concerned, then don't be a fatass today.


Also here is another good blog and I really like this entry specifically.
     http://himynameismurr.blogspot.com/2012/02/expected-valentines-post.html

1 comment:

  1. Aw thanks for the shout-out and putting my link! My favorite line, "if you are really that concerned, then don't be a fatass today"... there's nothing more annoying than hearing a girl whine about this dilemma.

    ReplyDelete