Mar 13, 2012

We get it.

It's spring break. The time for kids to get rowdy and go down to Florida and get hammered. Some people have money to go to warm places or other countries for a week. You get excited and you have a good time. Great for you. Now shut up.

Not everyone has the ability (transportation or money etc) to go to these awesome places. Some people are forced to work during break. Others have doctor appointments. Some people are busy studying for the MCAT. There are plenty of reasons college kids don't go to Panama City Beach and get blasted.
It's not that we don't want to go have a crazy time with our friends, it wasn't our choice to not go somewhere hot and let loose. We just can't. I am one of those people.

Well guess what, assholes. It is still 70 degrees out here. There is no rain. I get to have delicious and free homemade dinners. I can do whatever I want here still and still relax. That's great that you get to sit on a beach and sip daiquiris. Doesn't mean I want to be update about what you're doing every few hours. I have my own life I am living I don't need to to rub it in my face that you have money to travel and I don't. Or money to eat out and buy many drinks. Sure I'll take a fly by after break. But I don't care for your exotic life right now.

You don't need to go somewhere with a beach or out of the country or on a cruise to have a good time. I have a great time with my family playing ping pong and listening to Chiddy Bang. I've never gone to Florida for spring break. And I think I'm just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment