Nov 29, 2011

Super happy =)

So this is round 2. I thought everything I had typed had saved. Turns out it didn't. So I'll just retype it. And it still doesn't affect my mood. But that's mostly how the girl sitting next to me keeps saying "awk" and then is about to start crying because the pituitary gland looks like testicles in some drawing. Oh God...

So this is going to be happy, short and sweet. Weird, I know. I never do posts like these. I'm just having such a fucking fabulous day.

I woke and got myself going. I had to go meet with the lab tech for the research project I joined for next semester. Me and another undergrad were meeting to get some basic training and meet the current pigs in the study: Cutlet, Meatball, Bacon, Sausage, and Porkchop. They get sacrificed next Friday. But I'm so excited to get started on this work and I like all the people that I've met with so far. Then I went back to my apartment and had the best damn pumpkin bread ever courtesy of my mother. You want some? Too bad. I don't share. Sucks to suck, huh?  But so then I looked out my window and saw IT'S SNOWING! I LOVE IT! I mean I sawed down our family Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving and now with this snow, it's just really putting me in the holiday spirit. And I can just tell that the rest of the day is going to go well too because of the plans I have.

I'm just in a really great mood that I feel like I could go around kissing everyone. So look out world: Kissing Kate is on the loose.

"Note to self: never fart in a tanning bed."

1 comment:

  1. I love this. I'm glad you're so happy and things are going well!!!! I miss you already (what's new) and can't wait to see you soon!!!!!! PS let's go look at the windows. And also, I was thinking today I have no idea what I'm going to do when I don't see you for six months. I went crazy after three.

    ReplyDelete